RV, Motorhome and Campervan hire everywhere in France

With our motorhomes you can travel in France and Europe. Find your motorhome rental stations in Ile-de-France (Paris South East), Lyon East (Saint-Priest), Aix-Marseille (Provence), Toulon (Var), Strasbourg (Alsace), Perpignan, Brittany (Quimper, Lorient, Rennes, Saint-Brieuc and Lannion), Bordeaux, Toulouse, Montpellier, Clermont-Ferrand (Auvergne). You can also rent a campervan in Limoges, Bourges, Chartres, Nantes, Angers, Niort, Cholet, La Roche sur Yon or Le Mans, Angoulême, Brive la Gaillarde, Bergerac, Tarbes, Nîmes, Caen (Normandy). Our stations near you or your holidays destination at your service!

Our 30 pick-up agencies Hertz Trois Soleils in France

Click on the pick-up agency of your choice to get more information.


Frequently Asked Questions

You will find below the answers to your main questions about motorhome rental. This "frequently asked questions" is updated in real time, do not hesitate to ask us for details by telephone on +33 475 820 202 or via our contact form

Why choosing Hertz Trois Soleils?

With Hertz Trois Soleils you will enjoy  the flexibility of a 100% on line booking, personal advice of our team (by email or by phone) the security and services of a well-known renter !


Why rent a Hertz Trois Soleils motorhome?

You can rent your RV, motorhome or campervan from Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg, Toulon, Bordeaux, Nantes or one of our 30 pick-up agencies all over France.

Frequently asked Questions

What type of driver's licence do we need to drive a motorhome?

To hire one of our vehicles, you must have held your driving licence for at least 3 years.

Rental conditions

In which countries can I go?

Austria Andorra Germany Belgium
Bulgaria Cyprus Croatia Denmark
Spain Estonia France Finland
Greece Hungary Italy Iceland
Ireland Luxemburg Latvia Malta
Lithuania Norway Portugal Netherlands
Poland Slovak republic Cezch republic Romania
United kingdom Slovenia Sweden Switzerland
Bosnia and Herzegovina Montenegro Serbia  


You will be travelling with a copy of the registration certificate (original not supplied). Some countries require the original registration certificate on entry.  It is your responsibility to check entry, residence and travel formalities with the embassy or consulate of your destination country(ies).

A "long-haul destination" supplement of €390 applies for the following destinations: Finland, Sweden, Greece and Norway.

Rental conditions
Can't find answers to your questions?
Clé véhicule neuf
New and under-warranty vehicles

Travel in a motorhome, RV or campervan less than a year old, under manufacturer's warranty.

International Assistance & Insurance

Leave with complete peace of mind with Hertz Trois Soleils assistance and vehicle insurance.

agences location
30 agencies in France

Take advantage of the proximity of our 30 agencies throughout France to pick up your motorhome.