What type of driver's licence do we need to drive a motorhome?

You can drive a motorhome, whatever its size, with a classical driver's licence (licence B in France). No endorsement or special licence are needed. To rent one of our motorhome, you must have a valid licence of more than 3 years old and be at least 21 years old.

Our insurance covers several countries. If you wish to travel abroard toward one of these destinations, you will not need a international driver's licence.